Funny Roo

Author: Micky


Some funny things Roo says:

"Can I have a touching tomato?" (a whole tomato he can hold, not cut up)
" I want a high/standing egg." ( a boiled egg)
" Can you scratch my armpit leg?" (Behind his knee)
(After taking a sip of my coffee) "Aaah Mom, I'm so into coffee."
(While playing with playdough) " I'm such a playdough kind of guy".

And so many more silly things, but I'm too tired to remember them..... its really all day, non stop, silly stuff with him. He's so funny.
He's such a good actor as well. he pretends he's sleeping like in the pic and then even if you tickle him or pick him up and move him he won't budge. He just remains all serious and floppy with eyes closed. You can't even get him to smile. So poochy!

 

1 Response to “Funny Roo”

  1. Hanna

    Armpit leg, lol, thats funny. I remember my 4 yr old brother saying his eyes were so good "I can even see the lights in the dark!" lol
    Kids...!


Leave a Reply