I'm sooooo excited about Christmas. I will be taking down the decorations from the attic tomorrow and going through them all and seeing what else I will be needing to add this year. Then I will start the prep for decorating the house, and when the kids wake up on Dec. 1st. I will have transformed it into the magical world of lights, snow (fake--- weeeeep), The baby in the manger, The Tree (Weeeep even harder for it's also a fake) Santa and his reindeer's, and lotsa yummy goodies.

 

2 Responses to “Tis the season to be jolly!”

  1. Hanna

    At least u get to decorate!!! I hardly get to due to the whole moving thing...and our tree is also fake cuz its such a hassle to throw away c-mas trees here.


  2. Marie

    oh yehhheeeiii...we love christmas...& Santa & lights....the whole season...it's just the bestest...love you micky..& we love Christmas too..hehe.have a great one!


Leave a Reply